Orthopedics Community
Bones feel like they need to be cracked. Sore back, back mucles and nec...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Bones feel like they need to be cracked. Sore back, back mucles and neck / neck mucles

I dont know what catagory to put this under but I have pain everyday. My lower and upp back are sore.
You can here my bones in my neck and sholders rubbing together and they feel like they need to be cracked or some times they do crack on there own or with my help. I am constantly rolling my neck to see if it will crack and it wont or i am rubbing it all the time. When it does crack it is loud. this is an awful feeling and sound but I can not help it. I feels better once it is done.
This has been going on for years now and is getting much worse. I cant stand it any more. I dont know what it could be???. I am only 30. I have always workied on my feet.
I have not been overly athuletic but have felt so much better in the past when I was working and going to the gym. I am currently not working and will not be able to for another 2 months. due to immirgration pourposes.

What is this? How do I live pain free???????
Tags: Neck, Pain, years