Bowed legs Surgery
i  am a 27 years old male with bowed legs I woul like information about surgeries in india but now I heard about the osteoromy too. I speak English  I am not good writting in english.i want to know is it possile to get straight my bowed legs without operation. even i want to know what would be cost for this opertion india.

Thank you
Shaheel
Hi Shaheel,
Sorry hear about your condition. It is good to go in for a corrective surgery as uneven pressure onto the outer and inner part of knee-joints it has been proved to lead to early developed arthritis, as well as to knee pain and progressing deformation. Legs deformation and pain are the reasons why a great number of elderly people cannot walk normally and in most cases, after arthritis is developed, need to undergo knee replacement. Mcrosurgery, followed-up by wearing Ilizarov-Veklich device allows 98% risk-free, bloodless, fast (about 40 min) surgery with not heavy external device applied.
Apart from the outlines of an extremity's soft tissues, "the shape of one's legs" is also determined by the alignment of the leg, or so called bio mechanical axis and correlation between the thigh axis and the shin one. The everyday notion "shapely legs" is identified as legs having a correct alignment. The bio mechanic axis of a leg is considered to go through the head of the thigh-bone, the middle of the knee-cap and the first span between the foot fingers. The anatomical axis of a shin runs through the biochemical one of the limb, with the tactical approaches to correcting the shape of lower extremities being based upon complex estimation of those data.
Treatment takes 2.5-3 months (which depends on the extent to which legs are deformed), As the bow legs / genu varum correction surgery requires nearly no soft tissue cutting (micro-wound left that disappears after some time) and is literally bloodless, so you should not have to worry about problems like blood compatibility, or loss of blood, as well as surgery wounds and scarring left by pins.
Conservative management for bow legs is unheard of. It is best you opt for surgical management and do consult an Orthopedician at the earliest.
If you have any more queries do get in touch.
Regards,
Dr Sylvester, MD
Sir ,
Please imform me about the cost for the operation  Mcrosurgery.
and aslo imformed me how to reach there if i m living in Kuwait ?
Hi Dr.,
I am a 33 year old female and I've been battling with my bow legs for years. Growing up I was not self -conscious until I was made fun of and really brought me down. I've seen a couple of orthopedics and ask if there's anything I could do, but was let down when I use told no. Now that I know there is such a thing I really want to get this taken care of. Would you know if there is any Doctors in the Monterey Bay area or San Francisco Bay area that perform this type of surgery?
Thank you,
qiqa123
This center treats bowed legs and their pricing is quite reasonable compared to treatment in the US.

[url]www.ilizarovheightincrease.com[/url]

Worth reading the info on this site
Sir

I would be obliged coul you suggest me

My daughter is 7 year old she have bow leged

after consulting so many doctor still we could not find the right answer

please suggest to whom be consulkted

my email id is ***@****
Dear Sir,

My name is Monika I just want to know about some thing actully by birth i have bowed legs. i have no problem with my legs.
i walk properly and run properly but my legs not seems or look good. i was a healty child in my childhood. now my age is 25 years. I want stright legs like other girls it is possible or not please suggest me ?

Thanks & Regards,
Monika
09350069970
Sir,

Can you give a contact number or some address so that I can visit and address my bow leggs problem?

Thanks,
Raj
hi qiqa123. so now hows your bow legs?(NO OFENSE MENT  PLEASE, i didnt mean something).