Broken Ankle
Hello, 1 1/2 years ago I broke my ankle in 3 places 2 on the inside and 1 on the outside I also had ligament damage (not sure where). I was on holiday in germany at the time and the german doctors wanted to operate but because I was 2 days away from going home they adised that I went to my local hospital when I got home. On returning home I was put in a cast for 6 weeks and that was it no physio nothing. I am now still suffering. Now and again the ankle just collapses, I get pains around the back, sides and front. It's not so painful that I can't walk on it it I just limp, if I stand around to long I get an ache in the ankle and heel and I still have no feeling on the top off my big toe (and the one to the side). Is this worth going back to the doctors for or should I just live with it. I'm only 36 and I am pretty active.
hi buddy,
it's really a bad situation you are facing. Well, i would suggest you to post your x-rays on the website, so that i can have a look at it and suggest you more as what to do.Without that , i wont be able to guide you more.
I am surprised as why were you not operated that time, as you are only 36.
So tell me when are you posting your x-rays?
Regards
I live in england and they don't give you the x rays so i have no way of posting them sorry.....but thanks anyway for your help
Dear barno,
thanks
regards