Bunion Surgery Complications
I had surgery four months ago.  I have three screws and was in a cast for 6 weeks then in an air cast.  I am still in immense pain and there is much stiffness.  Sometimes my foot gets pretty swollen.  The doc says I may have to have another surgery but wants me to try a bone stimulator machine first.  Has anybody else experienced such complications?  From what litle I have read I seem to be in the minority.  Some women in my car club have also had this surgery but they only had wires etc put in their feet.  The doc said when I finally went to him that I was in pretty bad shape.  
I have had bunion surgery on both feet at the same time.  My left foot never did heal properly, my right foot is great.  I have had mutliple surgeries since on my left foot which left me with a fused interfilangual joint and the amputation of the last joint of my great toe.  All of this is due to Ostreo-arthritis.  Hopefully you do not have the same issues as myself?  I am now looking for a full amputation of my left foot since I can now barely walk and it is always in pain and purple in colour.