Burning tingling finger and arm pain
[b]I have been living with burning and pain in my middle finger, ring finger and now the pinky finger[/b]. The pain is so severe I have to blow on them to keep warm or shake my hand to get rid of the pins and needles I feel.

The fingers have to be continuously kept warm because they burn when they are exposed to coldness. No direct pressure can be put on  my wrist and all the way up to my elbow. I have to wear a wrist guard and a elbow guard so they is no direct pressure on the arm because the fingers will tingle and then burn. I have been to several doctors, have gotten MRI's, EMG's, x-rays had physical therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and acupuncture. No doctor in Canada has been able to help me.

I can't nick my fingers or if it happens I'm in tear wrenching pain .. I have a very sore neck and shoulder pain...very stiff and tight. I suffer from Migraines and have a headache every day. When I was younger - 1986 I was hit by a car and had a compound fracture to my scull, so I'm not sure if over the years I was traumatized by this.
I'm frustrated and not sure if I should seek out of country help. Has anyone suffered from anything like this? I can't seem to get any answers----

I have suffered with some of these sensations moving to my left hand and suffer pin and needles in other part of the body...legs and feet.
You tested negative for CTS, I take it. What about Cervical radiculopathy? Is this on one side or both, have you had a C-Spine MRI, what it did it show? Are they giving you anything for the nerve pain, like Lyrica or Gabapentin?
Yes tested negative for CTS - I will look into Cervical. radiculopathy, the right hand is the primary concern. I have had MRI's done but I don't think a C-Spine MRI.

The doctor gave me Lyrica...but had no relief- it just made me super drowsy and spaced out.
The reason I was thinking Cervical Radiculopathy is because nerve root compression tends to only affect 1 side, and your neck and shoulder pain, in addition to things going on in your hands can be caused by this.

If this is the case, there should have been some abnormalities in your EMG, although maybe the Neurologist didn't check for it. If your having pins and needles and weakness in other parts of your body too, you should have a Cervical Spine MRI to check for compression of some sort.

Take Care