Can't bend fingers
A few months ago almost overnight, and at the same time for both hands I suddenly could not bend either pointer finger more than half way. It is not only very painful to try, but painful to the point of feeling as if the fingers were never designed to bend further- like trying to bend your knee the wrong way. I have had sedimentation tests for Rheumatism-negative; no arthritis, xrays show nothing; hand specialists finds nothing; injections w/ steroids does nothing; no injuries to hands or wrists. Anti-inflammation drugs do nothing. The only thing I can think of that relates at all is that because of back pain around the time this started, I would wake up in the night having lain with my forearm under my side (to support my back) with my arm numb from restricted blood flow. Roll over and ignore it- and of course numbness goes away. But other than that can think of nothing.
Any ideas?
Maybe something is wrong with your tendon.  Have you ever heard of a trigger finger release?  This surgery is available for people who can't straighten their finger due to problem with the tendon.  So maybe since you can't bend your finger it has something to do with the tendons.
One hand or two could be a pinched nerve in neck. I have the the same symptoms and two people told me they both had the exact systems and it's C45or6. Good luck