Orthopedics Community
Carpal Tunnel Relief?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Carpal Tunnel Relief?

Hello, I was wondering if I could help my mom out or something...she has been having severe pain in her hands and arms, and she needs to do something about it because it's just getting worse and worse. Any help would be appreciated. Here's some info on her...

Hepatitis C
53 years old
Was bartender for about 10 years, then quit for ten years, just recently got rehired about a year ago.
Arthritis

Here's what's been happening with her hands...

Joint pain
Numbness and tingling
Burning and stinging pain
Worse in morning when just waking up
Wakes her up at night
Wrist braces don't help
Can't take pain meds because of Hep. C affecting her liver

Can I have some help with this? It's really making my mom's life miserable. We're pretty sure it's Carpal Tunnel, but you can never be sure. Any other suggestions about the disease or treatment would be helpful.