Clicking Toes
I recently became curious about about why my big toes click when I walk.  For as long as I can remember, my big toes click audibly on almost every step when I walk barefoot or in sandels.  However, I may just not be able to hear it when I'm wearing other types of shoes.  I have no control over it and cannot stop it from happening.  I guess it is similar to cracking knuckles, but it is more of a click than a crack, so to speak.  I don't experience any pain when it happens, but I do wonder if this could lead to pain or arthritis later on down the line and what is causing it.
Hi (:
i have the same problem, but only one of my toes does it.
i actually get concerned when it doesnt click because im that immune to it now.
when i went to the doctors, they told me I have bubbles of air inside my cartilage which, when i walk, pops producing the click and it doesnt produce any pain at all, except when i dont click it, and then i have to because it hurts not to!
apparently i'll have it for as long as i live...and to be honest, its rather fun to watch other peoples faces when i walk! (:
hope this helped (although its a bit late) xxx