Constant Leg falling to sleep and then Muscle hurts/burns
I am only 18, but I have this consistent problem when I sit down.  Whenever I sit down for any amount of time (usually happens in about 5- 10 min.), my lower right leg falls asleep and starts to tingle.  I try to "wake up" my leg by moving it around or walking, but the  calf muscle just hurts (like an ache) or burns.  Could this be from bad circulation or something worse.  I have recently stopped being very physically active because I have to go to college.  I do drive a lot, could this sitting cause the problem?  Please help me, I am in dire need because the pain keeps getting worse and going to the doctor costs a lot of money.

Thanks for any help,
Andy
HAVE YOU EVER INJURED YOUR LOWER BACK I HAD A PRETTY BAD LOWER BACK INJURY AND WHEN I SIT DOWN MY LEG OR LEGS GET NUMB AND FALL ASLEEP NOT ALL SEATS OR CHAIRS DO THIS BUT I WAS TOLD IT WAS FROM THE LOWER BACK INJURY.  GOOD LUCK
I do have lower back pain sometimes, but not that much, only doing strainous activities.  What did you do for your problem?  I did forget to mention that I have nueromuscular disorder (but I dont think this pain has anything to do with it),  I do have bad circulation in the lower half of my legs, but having bad circulation should not cause pain, right?

Andrew