Crackling Bones
Hi there,

I suffer from crackling bones. I can hear the popping sound all across my back, right leg and especially my right shoulder.  It sometimes feels as though my shoulder joint slips out of place and I am in agonising pain until I move it back into place.

Please can you advise what this may be and you suggest some medical advice?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Roze
     How are you? Popping sound in the joints can occur, without any reason in majority of the patients, but if it is accompanied by a number of other symptoms like pain, stiffness, swelling, limited movement in the joint then it should be brought to the notice of your doctor.

Coming to the shoulder joint, I think it is unstability of the shoulder joint that is causing the symptoms. Shoulder instability means that the shoulder joint is too loose and is able to slide around too much in the socket. In some cases, the unstable shoulder actually slips out of the socket. If the shoulder slips completely out of the socket, it has become dislocated. If not treated, instability can lead to arthritis of the shoulder joint.
Consult a orthopaedician for further assistance.
Best.