Orthopedics Community
Cramps & numb toes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Cramps & numb toes

My toes get cramps and go numb.  Also on one of my feet I randomly get a rushing hot feeling on the bottom just in an area of about 4 square inches.  Just wondering what this might be.
Avatar dr m tn

If it is sudden then it is due to some allergy. Take antihistamines and review for adverse effects whatever medications you are taking.
If you have chronic symptoms then you have to rule out diabetes. Go for blood sugar estimation and also check your blood pressure and hemoglobin levels.

If all your vitals are fine and you have no diabetes then change to proper footwear and do some ankle exercises.

Finally if it does not solve your problem visit a neurologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Take care!