Dislocated Collarbone
I dislocated my collarbone about 4 months ago now and ive gone to the hospital but they don't know how to treat it as it's not just a simple dislocation. My whole shoulder area is in constant pain and hurts more when i walk. The specialist refered me to physio but he couldnt help or even get an understanding of why it wasnt helping. They might have to do surgery but my only worry is i want to be a PE Teacher when im older, will this affect me so i cant?
Hello!

Did you have a fracture of collar bone or only dislocation?

With non-union or mal-union you can go for open reduction and internal fixation.

With dislocation I would suggest you to try conservative therapy with the help of a physiotherapist.
The inner end of the clavicle is most commonly dislocated anteriorly and lies in front of the ( manubrium sterni ) chest. Most acute dislocations are of the anterior type and can be reduced by manipulation. Discuss with an expert orthopedician for further course if the conservative treatment fails.

Take care!