Do I have Knock Knees?

I was wondering if you could tell me whether I have knock knees or not. I'm not really quite sure, as my knees are almost touching and bow out around the tibia/shin, but my ankles are touching.

When I was younger, my doctor told me I had Osgood-Schlatter's Disease, but that I would grow out of it. My knees don't hurt anymore, so I'm assuming that I have grown out of it.

I'm not sure if this helps or not, but I also had a sleep study done and they said that I have Restless Leg Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement. I also have slight scoliosis.

Thank you!
Hi there!

There is an inward bend, however it is mild and not severe enough to consider the diagnosis of knock knees. If there are no other symptoms around the knee joint(s), this should not be anything to worry about.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Hi Dr. Kaul!

I have the exact same situation as described by Stephanie above; my knees and legs look exactly like hers. However...I have tons of knee pain!!! I also have pain in my feet (similar to plantar faciitis) and hip flexors. My knees hurt the most, though. I often felt this knee pain even as a child. (We called it "growing pains." Also, beginning at age 12 or so I would feel achey knee pain if I stood for a couple hours at a time.)

My knees are also hyper-extended.

Could you provide me with any info or recommendation of how to move forward in healing my knees (and feet and hip flexors too perhaps; I figure they are all related).

Thank you SO much for any help you can provide!
Btw, I am 24 years old and a female. In case that info is helpful. Thank you!!