Do I have Spinal Cancer or tumors?
Hi everyone,
I a 28 year old man. I east healthy and am not skinny. I dont smoe nor drink. But I do have cancer in my family, from skin to colon to breat ext.  I got a dold on day and the doc put me on meds for a sinus infection/ ear infection.  After two w eeks later i still had back pain i thought it would go away but it didnt. it seems to be getting worse. I becomes more painful at night time and in the morning. It hurts all day long as well though. When I movie it hurts and when i have to pick things up it hutrs as well. Sometimes it hurts my neck. The pain doesnt soften when i sit or relax. it acutaly get worse. I my memory is not the same as it used to be. I thrip a lot and i get the tingles in my arms and legs a lot as well. Not sure If I should see me doctor about it or not.What do you all think?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms, though this is likely to be due to post-viral syndrome/ infections/ inflammation. Other possibilities include postural issues, spinal structural defects, muscle sprain, neural causes, micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest resting for a n few days and taking vitamin supplements. If your do not see any improvement in a week or two, I would suggest an evaluation by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!