Does plantar fascitis ever goes away?

I was recently diagnosed with Plantar Fascitis and its been about 3 mths. with no improvements. I see the pysio 2x a week who deep massages my feet and saw a pod. and have gotten custom insoles/inlayers for my feet. I have been wearing the inlayers for 3wks. but only have seen minimal improvement in my right heel but had to get the left foot inlayers readjusted as the inlayer was causing cramping of my left foot and noticed some swelling. My question is whether plantar fascitis is treatable as I have not seen much improvements even with the inlayers and have taken NSAIDS prn.

Also, would you have any suggestions for a foot massager for plantar fascitis?

Thank you for your time.

Lynn
Hi, A minimum of 6 to 12 months of conservative treatment should be tried before surgery is considered; Poor conservative treatment provided indefinitely is unlikely to succeed; sound conservative measures are likely to resolve the patient's symptoms within a reasonable time period. The vast majority of people with plantar fasciitis will get better and be able to resume normal activities. With proper treatment, plantar fasciitis can be remedied without surgery in approximately 95 percent of cases, Please focus on the stretching exercises, ice massage, custom orthotics or over-the-counter shoe inserts, heel lifts, night splints, physical therapy, anti-inflammatory medications and immobilization with a walking boot or full leg cast. Good luck