Elbow Pain
I've been having elbow pain since September after playing spring and summer baseball. At first, an orthopedist said I had torn muscle tissue and put a splint on. It felt fine, but after throwing a bit, the pain came back. It's been hurting on and off ever since. The pain is in the inner part of the elbow. I've had an MRI and an x-ray done, and nothing was to be found wrong. The orthopedist suggests that the collagen fibers in my muscle didn't heal correctly, and healed clumpy. He said that collagen fibers can take 6-12 months to straighten out, but I have baseball starting up again very soon. He didn't know of any treatments to speed up the process, and recommended my to an upper limb specialist. Are there any treatments to heal my sore elbow and is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance.
i bealive they do injections into an elbow as well. or an anti inflamatory medication.
to add onto my question:

would throwing cause any dangerous structural damage? i am willing to throw through the pain.