Elbow pain, the tip of the elbow
I'm 26 and the elbow pain started in my right arm bout 3 months ago.  I lift weights 6 days a week and believe the cause of the pain is from a particular overhead tricep routine i do.  The pain is pretty much gone from my right elbow but now just a few days ago  began in my left elbow.  The pain is only on the tip of the elbow when i push on it and when i fully extend my arm it becomes tight on the back of my arm around the elbow area.  Is it Bursitis? what can i do for the pain and tightness?  Is it fluid?  Can it be drained? These pics may help.  Any info is appreciated!
Hi, the elbow can be affected by inflammation of the tendons or the bursae (plural for bursa) or conditions that affect the bones and joints, such as fractures, arthritis, or nerve irritation. Try anti inflammatory drugs, ice packs, strap etc for a week. If no relief is seen,  see a doctor.
I got the same problem ..after a overhead triceps routine I started to have this pain on the tip of my elbow( described by that guy.....Same place...same symptoms  .....what should I do ...
thanks
For diagnosis you have to visit an orthopaedician. X-ray will show any defect with your bone. If your bone is normal then it is due to inflammation of the tendons or the bursae.
Follow the above instructions and you will be fine : anti inflammatory drugs, ice packs, strap etc for a week. Take care