Elbow pain while lifting any weight
I am 36 yr old male. Started to do some workout to keep fit almost a year ago. Things were going good. One day I was doing biceps with dumbells I started to feel pain in my left elbow. I ignored it but couple of days later it got worse. My doctor told me "tennis elbow" and gave me exercises like "pronationa and supination". I did it and still doing it. I used elbow bracing and taking pain meds. It didn't improve. Now I have the same pain on my right elbow too as I was using the right one too much (to save the left). I am using bracing on both and doing exercise ("pronationa and supination") but no improvement. Sometimes it hurts to even lift my own arm. This has slowed my life down physically and mentally. Sometimes I doubt if it is tennis elbow or not. Could it be related to anything with my biceps?

Is there any cure for that? Can I go back to a normal workout life?

Any ideas and suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
Tennis elbow, or lateral epicondylitis, is the most common injury in patients seeking medical attention for elbow pain. It is thought to be due to small tears of the tendons that attach forearm muscles to the arm bone. Please correlate to the symptoms of tennis elbow. These are Pain over the outside of the elbow, Pain when lifting objects or Pain radiating down the forearm. MRI may show a tear. Apply ice or cold therapy to the elbow (15 mins up to six times a day). This will help reduce pain and inflammation if present. Rest is an extremely important component in the healing of this injury. Wear a brace or support to protect the tendon whilst healing and strengthening. The brace should not be put on the painful area but rather approximately 10cm down the forearm. As with all soft tissue injuries a comprehensive rehabilitation program should be carried out. Regards
Thank you for your response.

This pain I have on both elbows for about 3/4 months. Normally I don't feel any pain. It hurts inner side (near the joint) of my elbow only when I try to lift anything heavier than 5-7 lbs, specially with a under hand or hammer curl grip. I bought two of those elbow bracings and use them while work out. But I don't do any biceps or back exercises as they require the movement mentioned above. Pushing movements like tricep or chest exercises doesn't hurt.

It's been quite a long time now. Do you think I may need surgery to fix this problem? Can it be healed with pain med and light exercises? If so do you recommend any exercise? Your advise in this regards would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.