Orthopedics Community
Extreme Wrist Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Extreme Wrist Pain

I have had this terrible, really bad wrist pain for a few years now.  It is located on the top of my wrist right in the center and when the pain is in full swing I cannot fully bend my wrist either up or down without terrible pain.  I have not injured it to my knowledge.  I have had 3 doctors look at it, I had a negative nerve conduction test, and nobody seems to think anything is wrong with my MRI's or X-Rays.  It hurts to put pressure on it, I think that is what triggers it most of the time, for instance if I were to do a push up right now, the pain would be terrible right afterwards and for days/weeks.  I am crying in pain and I have no idea what to do, it is not carpal tunnel, splints nor any anti-inflammatory works, and I am tired of hearing that from every single doctor I see.  I am desperate for help, if anyone knows what I should do please let me know :(