Aa
A
A
Close
Feet/toes feel weird
I am a 38 yo caucasion female. I weigh 150 and am 5'51/2" tall.  I have started noticing that my L foot was going to sleep quite often.  Really more in the morning but off and all all day.  In the morning I can wiggle my toes and it will go away.  Also my big toe sometimes feels like you have something wrapped around it.  The symtoms lasted for about 3 weeks got better for a couple and have returned.  This morning my big toe on my other foot felt like something was wrapped around it.  I can wiggle my toes and the sensation goes away.(this symptom is worse when I first wake up.  Of note, I saw an ortho foot dr a few years ago and he said i have an excessively loose big toe joint/bone is much broader than  normal??.  I do wear flip-flops most days but really no different than in the past.  What could this possibly be?  Sometimes the foot that has been giving me the most problems sometimes feels like I have put icy/hot or menthol on it.  I did have anterior cerv. fusion c6/C7 in April 2009.  No other health problems.  I do have early herniation of C5 but no other known back problems.  Thank you for your time in answering my questions.  
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources