Orthopedics Community
Feet/toes feel weird
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Feet/toes feel weird

I am a 38 yo caucasion female. I weigh 150 and am 5'51/2" tall.  I have started noticing that my L foot was going to sleep quite often.  Really more in the morning but off and all all day.  In the morning I can wiggle my toes and it will go away.  Also my big toe sometimes feels like you have something wrapped around it.  The symtoms (symptoms) lasted for about 3 weeks got better for a couple and have returned.  This morning my big toe on my other foot felt like something was wrapped around it.  I can wiggle my toes and the sensation goes away.(this symptom is worse when I first wake up.  Of note, I saw an ortho foot dr a few years ago and he said i have an excessively loose big toe joint/bone is much broader than  normal??.  I do wear flip-flops most days but really no different than in the past.  What could this possibly be?  Sometimes the foot that has been giving me the most problems sometimes feels like I have put icy/hot or menthol on it.  I did have anterior cerv. fusion c6/C7 in April 2009.  No other health problems.  I do have early herniation of C5 but no other known back problems.  Thank you for your time in answering my questions.