Orthopedics Community
Feet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Feet

for about 5 months my heels have been very sensitive (on both feet) it feels like the skin is tearing.  I have to elevate my feet at the ankles and not let my heels touch anything -- just be surrounded by air.  I just came back from a week in Maui and I have had so much trouble with my feet --- they have blisters all over the bottom of the whole foot, between toes and everything.  They are so so painful.   Do I need to go to a Doctor or is there something I can do myself
Has anyone ever heard of or know anything about

sandwalkers feet