Felt a pull and pop in my calf muscle yesterday
I washed the vehicles yesterday and was standing on tires, running boards, etc, stretching to wash the tops of the vehicles.  After I got done I was putting the hose away, walked across the yard and felt a pull and pop in my lower calf.  It felt sore but I could still walk and stand, but my lower leg and knee felt weaker.  It hurt a little to lock the knee last night.  I have no bruising but have a tightness in my lower calf.  The leg feels better overall today and not as weak.  Just wondering what may have happened and if there should be any concern on my part.  TIA.  
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Assuming there are no movement abnormalities, I would guess it to be a minor tear in one of the ligaments/ tendons/ muscle fibers. I would suggest relative rest for a few days. Tylenol/ OTC NSAIDS may be helpful for pain relief. If the symptoms do not seem to resolve in a week or so, you may consider an evaluation by a primary care physician or an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!