Foot pain out of nowhere lasting only 10 hours
Last night about 7pm I experienced a sudden, unprovoked pain in my foot - I did absolutely nothing strenuous and wasn't on my feet an extraordinary amount of time yesterday. It felt like it was mostly on the underside of my foot, near the heel, but also seemed to radiate to the top of my foot. There was no bruising or redness. It was excruciating to the point of barely being able to walk on it (and eventually, I had to lay down because I couldn't walk on it at all). It painfully throbbed while I was laying down and it took me about an hour to fall asleep. I woke up twice during the night to go to the bathroom and noticed that it hurt a little less each time I made the trek down the hallway. When I woke up this morning, it was almost completely better (just more of a stiffness) and the pain is now completely gone. The pain lasted a total of 10 hours.  I'm 36 and I've never had this experience before - what may I have experienced?  

I get that sometimes, too .. not really sure what it is from .. very excruciating and cannot put weight on/near the heel at all when it happens.  I get it with new sneakers or if I do too much.  I hope yours was isolated.  Bone spurs sometimes can hurt like that too.  You may want to touch base with your doctor.

C~