Foot-tendon snapping.-painful
I'm 26, and have been going through foot pain for years.  I've been to 4 doctors but they can't find the problem.  They hear it, but can't figure it out.  My foot snaps, cracks, pops.  It almost feels like when you crack your nuckle...that pain right before it pops except it NEVER goes away.  It just aches more. The pain is on the top of my foot right were the ankle and foot meet. The pain has shifted over the years.  Sometimes it even cracks up on my shin.  I've had xrays, mri's and cat scans.  NOTHING.  Does ANYONE know what is going on?!?  I've gained so much weight because it prevents me from exercising.  Even swimming hurts.  I live in CT.  If anyone knows of someone who can help me.  Please, i'm at my breaking point.
Was getting out of my car, when something snapped on top of foot, so bad, that I almost went down to the ground.  I can't put wt on ft. Dr tells me could be tendon  or ligament tear or a slight fracture. any ideas