Foot turned inward
When my daughter was a baby and began trying to walk we noticed a slight curve to her legs and she couldn't keep her balance. Pediatrician sent to Shriners and they informed us her legs where bowed.
With physical therapy she was able to outgrow it. At age 6 they informed us everything was good unless had any further problems she was released.

Now she will be turning 16 in October. Her passion is dance. For the past 4 years she had been on her school's dance team and their competition team. It was brought to our attention 2 years ago by her dance coach that the problem was having with her turns was due to her foot being turned in when she did the prep. Gave her some practices to do to work on helping.

They haven't really helped.
Was asked by the dance sponsor last year if thought it may simply be out of habit. Again was mentioned for her to just try and watch and make sure it was turned forward instead of inward.

We have noticed the past couple years the ware on her shoes is always on the inside. With flip-flops it is very noticeable.
Started watching how she walks and that one foot is always turned in with each step.

She has mentioned to us she is having trouble keeping her balance whenever they have to stand on that one leg.

There new tryouts are starting and she is having a lot of trouble with the new turns being required. Is a hit or miss unless does slow. Says she can't just stop and think, "Ok, is my foot straight?" and look down to see.

I have gotten her an appointment to go back to Shriners.

My question, is there anything they will be able to do at her age? And will this end her dancing?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed evaluation or a clinical evaluation it would be difficult for me to comment on what the exact issue could be and if it is a bone or joint involved. While mild-moderate cases may respond to physiotherapy, alternative options may need to be considered for cases that are severe or fail to do well on conservative management. I would suggest discussing the situation and the expected plan of management in detail with her treating orthopedician after a detailed evaluation.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!