Orthopedics Community
HELP SEVERE MASSIVE KNEE PAIN AND LEG PAIN SENSITIVE TO TOUCH

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

I everyone hopefully someone out there can help me,and is probably going thru this also. About 8 months ago, my knee was bothering me a lot, it got to the point that I had to sit down a lot, then got to the point I needed to lay down and put my left leg on a pillow,I could no longer walk up stairs,I could barley walk on it,I took an mri and they said it was water in the knee how wrong they where! How wrong they where, now my left leg gets hot in the inside from my knee to the whole leg feels hot,but not the out side I've went to many many many doctors and have done many many tests and all they do is give me pills and say that this is an OLD INJURY! For 8 months my life has been down because of this oh and did I mention even cold or hot water or the sun or a breeze kills me, literally kills me with severe chronic pain. They told me it could be gout, so I stopped eating meat, then they said it was arthritis, if anyone out there is going thru the same please please I beg you email me @ montijo.***@****