Heart!!
need some help I am having pain all in the upper left side .It is from just beside the spine all the way over to my side.In the front to.I have had 2 ekg's done they where normal I have had blood and urine test done all normal.The Dr. told me he thought it was my Rotator Cuff I had an MRI done and will find out the results this coming week.The pain has gotten worse recently I can't even stand to lay on my back any more where as before it was just my left side I couldn't lay on.The pain in the front is right below where my neck ends on the left side.I have pain in my neck and arm also sometimes the pain is so bad I don't want to use my left arm.There is a lot of popping in my chest and shoulder and it feels like there is something rubbing together.There is burning in my upper back and chest and shoulder.Someone please help I feel like I am going to lose my mind.I have had these pains for 6 years and it is driving me crazy!!I use to carry 50lbs. of Dog Food on my left side and other weights of things on my left side I prefer to carry things on my left side.I use to haul hay and just work through the pain.But it is driving me nuts now it hurts whenever I pick up anything and I love to pick up my nephews and neices.Any Ideas?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your discomfort. Possible causes that may need to be considered include muscle sprain, nerve impingement, capsulitis, bursitis, tendonitis, injuries/ tears, joint subluxation/ dislocation, arthritis, periostitis, muscle/ ligament/ tendon tears/ injuries, fractures, growths/ masses, ischemia, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest waiting for the MRI to establish a diagnosis, following which a management plan can be drafted accordingly.  Meanwhile you could try using some OTC NSAIDS and see if these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!