Heel fracture recovery
I am a 24 year old male who suffered a heel fracture 4 weeks ago. I had my leg in a cast for 3 weeks. After that, the cast was removed, and the doctor recommended no weight bearing on the foot for another 3 weeks, and total weight bearing after that.

It's been one week without the cast, during which I've done daily exercises with the ankle and the pain is totally gone. I've also tried walking and it feels very well, with just slight pain to no pain at all. During this circumstances, what are the risc I am taking if I start total weight bearing at this moment?
Hi.. Removing the cast does not mean that the bone has fully healed, the process of a bone healing takes more than just three weeks; it takes around 6 - 12 weeks depending on the bone.. Therefore, if you start weight bearing at this moment, the bone may not heal properly leading to a deformity or it might fracture again.. Ask your doc or physiotherapist if you can use walking aids, like clutches or something.. Well, be patient and you'll get better soon :)  take care