Heel pain
I have a pain in my heel that only happens if I bend over with my knees straight. I also feel it if I flex my foot up. It feels like somthing is being torn and that I am being stabbed with something sharp. It doesn't hurt if I bend my knee before I bend over.
Hello!

Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis, a condition that is sometimes also called heel spur syndrome when a spur is present.

You should use hot fomentation, ice packs and take pain killers intermittently.

Follow up with an orthopedician for a proper diagnosis.

Take care!
I have experienced plantar fasciitis in the past but this feels totally different and is a different part of the heel. I literally feels like I am riping something when I bend over and keep my knee straight. It is also not on the bottom of my heel(or the sole of the foot) but on the outer back part. What else could it possibly be?
I now have the same pain exactly as you described.  Did you find out what it is causing it?