Orthopedics Community
Help as soon as possible

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Help as soon as possible

My name is Ernesto Nieto

My problem is that i dislocated a disc from my spinal cord in the lower back that is pinching a nerver from my right leg
my legs gets really numb. It is difficult for me to walk for a period of time because its starts to hurt even when iam standing.
I been going to Orthopedic but the thing is that the Orthopedic doesnt accept my insurance which is medical share of cost. I need surgery but the thing is i cant find a doctor that accepts my insurance
I need help finding a doctor that accepts my insurance around the area of Orange County
Im just 19 years old and right now im suffering from lots of pain i cant do my regular activities like play soccer.
I been having this over a 1 year now...
Please I need help this pain is a nightmare at times i cant sleep at night of so much pain

Please Help me!!
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Hello!

I would suggest you to take appropriate NSAIDs and apply hot fomentation on your lower back to reduce pain. If required take steroid shots.

I suggest you to wear proper foot wear and follow proper ergonomics to reduce further damage of your lumbar vertebra.

I would also suggest you to call your insurance company and get the list of hospitals where you can go, select a good orthopedician and go ahead.

Take care!
Thanks for all your suggestion Dr. Vinod

I have try all does things but i dont feel better
I got the steriod shot also but it didnt work and the last option is the surgery

I already call my insurance to give a list of doctors and hospital that will accept my insurance but their no help.

they say they dont do that anymore that we have to find the doctor.

I have just try anything to find someone but there nothing

I have taking pilll to disinflate the pain, i also got the steroid shot like i mention the last thing is the surgery but i need to find one but i havent had an luck

so basically i have done all you suggested...