Hip pain
When I lie down, my hips start to hurt. It radiates down my thigh down to my inner lower leg below my knee.  The inside of my hip or my "sit bone" will hurt if I do a lot of bending over during the day.  This can happen if I am just picking up small things from the floor or if I sit on the floor with my legs outstretched bending forward doing things or sitting anywhere and bending forward for a length of time.  I identify the pain comparing it to a bad tooth ache.  I am having this pain daily, now.
It may be sciatic nerve pain if you are having pain in the inside of your thigh radiating down to the inside of your knee.
The nerve pain will occur in the place where there are muscles to which it supplies.
You can have pain killers but the best person you have to consult is a neurologist who will assess your condition clinically and give you a prescription.
Best of luck and go ahead!