Hip popped out when stretching
I was doing yoga stretches yesterday and I apparently went a little too far with one of the stretches. My right hip seemed to pop out and then pop back in again.  It happened very quickly and I didn't have much weight on it.  It hurt a little after the incident and is still sore now, but I have no problem walking or weight bearing.  I've heard that vessels can tear when a hip dislocates - is this something that I should follow-up with an orthopedic surgeon or just take it easy for a few days and not worry about it if it starts feeling better.
Thanks!

In your case, although the hip relocated, there are chances of redislocation especially during the first few weeks of the healing process.

This redislocation may be caused by a bony fragment or soft tissue damage that is preventing normal articulation. An orthopedic surgeon's opinion is advisable and it's better to get a CT done and discuss about surgical intervention.