Hit in the shin with a softball 2 months ago.......
I was hit in the shin with a softball about 8 weeks ago.  At the time it happened it had hurt to even put pressure on my foot (for maybe a half hour).  I ended up with a large bruise on my shin that moved down to my ankle and then my foot.  My shin still has a bump and shin down to my ankle have bothered me since then.  I had continued to run but stopped for a few weeks because my both my legs were bothering me (muscle aches).  I started running again and my legs are still bothering me, mostly my shin and ankle.  I ran yesterday and wore heels to work today (I do sit at a desk all day) and the area is bothering me and feels a little numb.  

Should I go see a doctor or should I just stop running until it heals properly?
Hi there!

I would suggest seeing a doctor to rule out fractures and soft tissue injuries. Meanwhile I would suggest resting the leg and avoiding excessive movement. Tylenol/ OTC SNAIDS may be helpful for pain relief.
Hope this helps.

Take  care!