Horrible Knee Pain
Hi my name is Darra.
I am in a performing arts group and during a performance i had to land on my knee. Now i have done this probably a million times and the worst i have ever gotten was bruises on my knee. Well at a performance a few weeks ago i landed on it and then if felt like i had just landed on a rock, but we were indoors so i knew it wasnt, I just assumed i had landed to hard on it. But then in the following days if felt like something inside my leg was almost, pealing up or tearing and it hurt a lot to have it just barley touched like when my legs cross or if i roll onto my stomach while sleeping. Its a horrible pain and its only in one spot of my right knee. And its not just for a second, after it gets touched i feel this horrible after shock of pain. At first i thought i might have cracked my knee cap and nerves where exposed (or something) but i can still run, walk bend down, jump and all those things. Its only when something comes directly into contact with that part of my knee (the center) do i feel this horrible pain. And worst of all there is no bruising so i cant tell if its getting better or not. So doc, whats up with  my knee. If you could tell me what you think
Hello, to your experience I sympathy. It's been four days you time, I suggest you as soon as possible to do an X - ray or MRI inspection, if not a fracture phenomena, then you are lucky, you only is a traumatic arthritis symptoms, can eat acetanilide detumescence medicine, as for blood clot, if the time or needless words, I suggest you go with bloodletting therapy (acupuncture), another little activity, if unfortunately, so want a bone fragments of surgical treatment as soon as possible. Hope will be useful to you