Aa
A
A
Close
Horrible Knee Pain
Hi my name is Darra.
I am in a performing arts group and during a performance i had to land on my knee. Now i have done this probably a million times and the worst i have ever gotten was bruises on my knee. Well at a performance a few weeks ago i landed on it and then if felt like i had just landed on a rock, but we were indoors so i knew it wasnt, I just assumed i had landed to hard on it. But then in the following days if felt like something inside my leg was almost, pealing up or tearing and it hurt a lot to have it just barley touched like when my legs cross or if i roll onto my stomach while sleeping. Its a horrible pain and its only in one spot of my right knee. And its not just for a second, after it gets touched i feel this horrible after shock of pain. At first i thought i might have cracked my knee cap and nerves where exposed (or something) but i can still run, walk bend down, jump and all those things. Its only when something comes directly into contact with that part of my knee (the center) do i feel this horrible pain. And worst of all there is no bruising so i cant tell if its getting better or not. So doc, whats up with  my knee. If you could tell me what you think
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1678337 tn?1304615964
Hello, to your experience I sympathy. It's been four days you time, I suggest you as soon as possible to do an X - ray or MRI inspection, if not a fracture phenomena, then you are lucky, you only is a traumatic arthritis symptoms, can eat acetanilide detumescence medicine, as for blood clot, if the time or needless words, I suggest you go with bloodletting therapy (acupuncture), another little activity, if unfortunately, so want a bone fragments of surgical treatment as soon as possible. Hope will be useful to you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources