Hurt Knee
Hello, when I was a child  fell on my knee while skating. It turned black and remained that way for quite some time. When the bruising went away I was left with a knee that was quite numb. I assume there was some type of scar tissue that caused my symptom. Recently I fell again and injured the exact same knee. It bruised below where I injured it but not where I injured it. It is very painful when touched. It also hurts if I sit on it. (which I accidentally found out.) When I knelt on it, (very briefly) it felt like there was some fluid that the pressure of me kneeling on it dispersed. It is excrusiating. Do you have any clue what this may be? It hurts primarily in the middle of my knee and right on top of and below my knee cap.
Hi. . If you had recently fallen and hurt your knee, you might have had a bleeding inside your joint and collection of blood in the joint space along with some fracture. I would advise you to immediately see an orthopedician and get an x-ray or a MRI of the affected joint done. Please do not ignore it. Take care

Hi there!

Well, without a physical evaluation and probably a few tests, it would be difficult to point out the cause of your discomfort. I would suggest an evaluation by an orthopedician to look for injuries in and around the knee joint like fractures, ligament/ menisci, tendon tears, associated inflammation, cysts, bursitis etc. An evaluation may consist of a complete physical examination and a few tests like routine blood tests, imaging studies like X-ray/ MRI etc. Meanwhile I would advise keeping the knee partially immobilized. You may use a crepe bandage for the same. Alternate hot fomentation and ice-packs with some tylenol/ NSAIDS may provide some relief as well. After an injury is ruled out/ diagnosed, a management plan can be chalked out accordingly.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
I was playing hockey and a person dove into my left knee straight on. I finished the game and haven't missed one yet. I feel pain when climbing stairs and running and sometimes walking but not really that bad when skating. It was bruised and it hurts just below my knee cap. Don't know what it is.