Orthopedics Community
I am 33 and recently just started having right hip pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

It has been going on for about 2 weeks, I have been having a decent amount of pain in my right hip in One spot and it radiates pain from there. What is it?
  • Hip Pain (1 replies):
    Recently I have been having hip pain where I feel it whe...[more]
  • hip pain (1 replies):
    I have had pain in my hip for a month. It hurts all the ...[more]
  • Hip paIn (1 replies):
    Can please respond to my post regarding hip pain in orth...[more]
  • Hips, knees and back (1 replies):
    Im 24 with upper thoracic scoliosis. My curve is at 34°....[more]
  • Hip and knee pain (1 replies):
    I have been having pain in my hip area when walking for ...[more]
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the hip pain. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections/ inflammations, bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, capsulitis, ligament/ tendon tears, growths/ tumours, nerve impingement, avascular necrosis, fractures, dislocations, etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Meanwhile you may try some tylenol/ OTC NSAIDS and see if these are helpful for pain relief.
Hope this helps.

Take care!