I kneed Knee help BAD!
ive had 3 meniscus repair surgeries my last was in DEC 2012  had staph infection that seems to have killed my cartilage. I was told i need a knee replacement now. I had a synvisc-one injection 2 days ago and now i feel big pain in sure it was that giant needle, but still is PRP available anywhere? and could this be the answer??? please help

Hi!
If the synvisc-one injection did not help with pain then in my opinion please do not opt for PRP injections. As your doctor has advised, a knee replacement may be the answer. Do discuss this with your doctor and go forward with it. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.