I need help understading my MRI results
Mild end plate discogenic changes are noted at L5-S1, The conus is at T12-L1.

At L1-2 and L2-3, there is no significant canal or foraminal stenosis
At L3-4, there is a mild diffuse disc bulge without significant canal or foraminal narrowing.
At L45, there is a central disc bulge indenting upon the anterior aspect of the thecal sac without significant canal or foraminal narowing.
At L5-S1, there is a central disc protrusion with an annular tear, indenting on the anterior aspect of the thecal sac without significant canal narrowing. THer is no significant foraminal narrowing.

Disc bulges at L4-5 and L5-S1 with an annular tear at L5-S1 as well. There is no significant canal or foraminal narrowing at any level within the lumbar spine.

this is the results of my MRI, I have been suffering back pains for the past 4 years, and everytime it feels like is getting worse, the pain does not go awasy with medicine and I have difficulty standing or sitting for a long period of time, sometimes my neck hurts and the pain goes down my right leg. please help me understand this. Thanks in advance.