Orthopedics Community
In desperate need of help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

In desperate need of help

I am 33 years old. I have been having problems begining with my elbows since I was aobut 25. Now the pain is so severe. 3 weeks ago it was my ankle, was told it was gout. 2 weeks before that it was my knee. was told i had a torn miniscual (sp)..  now I wake up and my elbow is hurting me so bad., I cant pick up my baby I cant do anyhting. I have been told that i have arthritis . I cant get anyone to listen to me.. The pain is seriously making me depressed. It hurts so bad. I can feel my heart beating in my arm. it feelsl ike there are needles poking in it..  i have gone to the doc 2 weeks ago and they said gout. was givin nothing for pain nothing at all. told to take advil.  all iwant to do is cry.. why wont anyone listen to me.... has anyone ever delt with this.. what could this be. my elbow is swollen my finges also.. but the pain... omg.....  please help me how do i get the docs to listen to me????