Interpret my MRI!
I'd love some help interpreting this MRI report, and what my options will be. Will I need sugary again?

The lateral meniscus is quite diminutive. There is a long vertically oriented tear of the body and posterior horn of the lateral meniscus with a large bucket-handle tear displaced just posterior to the intercondylar notch. No medial meniscal tear.

There has been previous ACL reconstruction which is in good alignment (I had ACL sugary in 2009). There is a partial tear of the reconstructed ACL with evidence on tongue-like anterior flipping of the anterior fibers. The posterior fibers remain intact.
Hi!  I was diagnosed with pretty much the same meniscal tear and inflammatory.arthritis.  My ortho doc is doing an arthroscopy to get rid of the extra cartilege and clean it up (as he says lol).  Take care!
Thanks!