Joint Pain
I have joint pain in my left hip, left wrist, left elbow, and left shoulder. I have had this pain for over 5 years now, starting with my wrist, and it has slowly worsened to other parts of the left side of my body. I experience skin sensitivity, joint popping, and my left hip "snaps" when I walk. I also feel like my left shoulder is loose. The pain seems to radiate between my shoulder down to my wrist, sometimes I can't differentiate between the pain in my wrist from the pain in my elbow or shoulder. Nothing ever appears on my MRI's and I think my doctor thinks I'm making this up. In addition to this, I think they don't give me adequate attention becasue I am still very strong compared to the average 27 year old female. Another thing that is wierd, is sometimes my left shoulder appears to be higher than the right, and the same with my left hip. In fact, my torso appears to be turned slightly to the left compared to my lower body. Also, when I left weights, no matter what I do, I cannot make my movements appear symmetrical between the left and right side. I have done physical therapy forever. A steroid shot in my hip which didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about this?
Dear Jessie,
                      Have you gone for rheumatoid arthritis tests?RA could be one of the causes for pain in your joints.
As the MRI does not reveal anything,you should see a physical therapist to manage pain or a orthopedic surgeon to come to a definite diagnosis.
Also the pain could be a outcome of some mental tension or stress for which you should take care and do not get anxious and panicky over trivial matters.You can try some meditation to keep your mind cool and relaxed.
Take good care.