Orthopedics Community
Joint Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Joint Pain

I have joint pain in my left hip, left wrist, left elbow, and left shoulder. I have had this pain for over 5 years now, starting with my wrist, and it has slowly worsened to other parts of the left side of my body. I experience skin sensitivity, joint popping, and my left hip "snaps" when I walk. I also feel like my left shoulder is loose. The pain seems to radiate between my shoulder down to my wrist, sometimes I can't differentiate between the pain in my wrist from the pain in my elbow or shoulder. Nothing ever appears on my MRI's and I think my doctor thinks I'm making this up. In addition to this, I think they don't give me adequate attention becasue I am still very strong compared to the average 27 year old female. Another thing that is wierd, is sometimes my left shoulder appears to be higher than the right, and the same with my left hip. In fact, my torso appears to be turned slightly to the left compared to my lower body. Also, when I left weights, no matter what I do, I cannot make my movements appear symmetrical between the left and right side. I have done physical therapy forever. A steroid shot in my hip which didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about this?