Knee & Wrist pain
I wonder if someone could advise me. I dont like bothering my dr and right now I seem to have 2 problems and dont want to sound like a hypocondriact.

For many months now if I sit with my legs crossed or kneel down I suffer severe pain when straightening them again. I am 33 and in good health so I do not understand why I am having this problem.

The second issue has only been a few weeks, its my wrist, it is now starting to hurt everytime I move it however I am thinking this is more of an rsi thing as it seems to be increasingly worse everytime I am using my computer or laptop. It is not possible for me not to use it as I work in an office and have my own bookkeeping business at home. However as it appears to be the one that I use for my mouse I am starting to nice it slightly in the other hand and thumb but only on occasion.

Any help/advice would be gratefully recieved.

Thank you in advance
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of either of your issues. For the leg pain, possibilities that may need to be considered include early arthritis/ degeneration, neuro-muscular issues, injuries, dislocations etc. The wrist issue would also need to be further evaluated for injuries, degenerations, growths/ masses etc. It would be best to have these evaluated by a primary care physician or an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!