Knee Hot, Inflamed, & Itchy
I would like to know what may be causing my knees to sometimes swell, get hot and red, itchy, and uncomfortable.  I am almost 30 and this is the first time that I have ever really experienced these symptoms.  For the most part, it only happens in the evening after working a full day.  but more recently they have been swollen in the morning also.  Any suggestions or info would be much appreciated.
Thanx
Hello!

There might be ligament damage in your knee joint. I would suggest you to go for an MRI and get it diagnosed for any damage in your menisci, collaterals or cruciate ligaments in your knee.

Apply ice packs in the evening to decrease the pain and inflammation and use intermittent pain killers.

This might also be a systemic problem like Rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis which an orthopedician will diagnose after a proper examination.

Take care!