Orthopedics Community
Knee MRI - need translation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Knee MRI - need translation

I am way confused by this report.  Anyone with experience out there that can translate for me?  The most confusing is the last sentence.  I am very intrigued and appreciate any and all feedback!!

Small amount of joint effusion. Loculated well defined elongates fluid signal structure measuring 1cm is noted abutting the posterior inferior aspect of the PCL. There is focal swelling and edema of the articular cartilage involving the medial aspect of the lateral patellar facet at the proximity of the median patellar ridge.  Mild subchondral edema is noted in the adjoining patella.  There is mildly bright signal in fat supression sequences in the distal femoral shaft extending to the distal femoral metaphysis and in patella that is of concern for reconversion of yellow into red bone marrow.
Anyone?????