Orthopedics Community
Knee Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Knee Pain

I have been having a pain on my left knee for 5 straight days now. It's a small pain that lasts the whole day, but at times it's a sharper pain. It seems to come from the top of my knee and seems to spread some to the sides and it has been swollen. Also it was hot and red for a day or two. I am now 22 and have been playing soccer since I was 8 years old. I was not hit or injured during one of my games so I'm not sure where this pain is coming from. I was out playing tenniss yesterday and it started to hurt after I finished playing a little more than before. I would like to know what may be causing this and what can I do?

-Ana