Knee pain while kneeling
Good afternoon.  After spending a softball game as a pitcher,  I noticed some pain while I kneeled with my right knee.  I was born with the patella a little outside of the groove,  and it feels as if it is about to dislocated when I go past 90 degrees on my right knee.  Is this something I need to go check out, or just be cautious around and be sure to build up the medial muscles?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include inflammation/ degeneration, patellar dislocation, subluxation, fractures, chondromalacia, injuries to internal knee structures, neuro-muscular issues etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management, to be on the safer side. Meanwhile I would suggest resting the knee and avoiding strenuous activities.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!