Knee replacement and Baker's cyst
I have recently had my knee replaced (total). Over the time the knee was getting bad I developed a baker's cyst which came and went, was noticible but in the general scope of things not a big deal.

Since the surgery the cyst has become an impediment to doing several of the prescribed exercises especially those that work at getting the knee flattened to 0 degrees.

My question is whether there are exercises which would not so painfully aggrevate the cyst and help me flatten the knee.  What are the chances (%) of the cyst being pressured and openning? Is there any benefit in having the cyst drained while I am in this "exercise mode" of the replacement surgery?

Thank you

pookie17
i had a total knee replacement 2.5 years ago and now have developed a slight bulge behind that knee. Can you still get a bakers cyst with total knee replacement. I still have my own knee cap if that makes a difference. Thanks to any help.