Knuckle Injuries; possible fracture?
       Yesterday i was breaking boards with my palm, elbow, fist and heel. I was practicing board-breaks for an upcoming promotion test. I broke several boards with my fist. I don't think i was supposed to, my power and technique was correct but i don't think my knuckles were quite conditioned enough. I broke the boards but every time i did i felt a little pain. On the last board-break i think i accidentally tilted my right fist a little to the left before impact, I broke the board, but had a lot more pain then usual. i pressed my knuckle and it felt like a bruise. I thought it would go away so i went to sleep.
        The next day the pain was less but when i pressed on my knuckle i felt 2 bumps, normally i just feel 1 big knuckle. Also when i moved the finger of that knuckle i felt the tendon rub against something. Usually i don't feel this "rubbing". Have i damaged or slightly dislocated a tendon? Have i fractured a bone?

i posted a drawing of my hand/middle knuckle:

- The picture in the red circle is my interpretation of what i feel under the skin of my knuckle. I feel a gap between the two bumps (which i think is abnormal because on my left hand's middle-knuckle, there is no gap; there is just one connected bump) .

- The picture in the blue/cyan circle is a picture to explain pain. The shaded areas are places which i feel pain when i apply pressure to it.

- The picture in the green circle is a side view of my hand/knuckles. When i press a finger on that middle knuckle and move my middle finger upwards and downwards, i feel as if one of my tendons is rubbing on a bone; i feel slight vibrating between the tendon and the bone when i do that motion, i also feel pain. The "rubbing" is not normal because my left hand's knuckle-joints are well lubricated and move smoothly without any pain.  

Please give me feedback.
My hand feels a lot better now that time has passed. However I would be glad if you could tell me what happened and what it was. This isn't the first time it has happened. But ever since the first time (about a year and a half ago) my knuckles would always have this "rubbing" sensation against a bone somewhere in my hand whenever i hit something too hard or my technique was off.
Hey I have this exact same problem! How did you fix it? how are you now? did you goto the doctor? PLEASE RESPOND!