Leg bone pain when trying to fall asleep
I have hip, backside, knee, and ankle pain when ever I try sleep on my side. I can't put my knees together (one on top of the other) or cross my ankles. I can't lay on my side for more than a couple of minutes. I don't have any trouble when I am walking just when I go to bed and try to sleep on my side. The right side cause more pain than the left but both are bad. either one and they both do the same pain. Any suggestions?
Hi.

Is this problems since a long time ? Do you have calcium deficiency ? Please check your body mass index and blood calcium levels. Get an orthopedician's opinion.

Regards

DrAbhijeetMD
HELLO,
I HAVE THE SAME PAIN,IT STARTED OUT NOT HURTING DURING THE DAY .NOW ITS GOTTEN WORSE,I'VE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SEEMS PUZZLED ABOUT WHAT IT COULD BE.ITS GOTTEN REALLY BAD IN MY HIPS ALL THE WAY TO MY ANKLES AND IT HURTS BAD IN THE BONE IN FRONT OF MY LEG AND ON THE OUTSIDE OF MY LEG NEXT TO THE BONE.IT MAKES JUST DIONG WHAT I HAVE TO DO A STRUGGLE.I'VE TRIED THE CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM BUT IT DOESN'T HELP.

WHEN I LIE ON MY RIGHT SIDE AT NIGHT IT STARTS THE PAIN UP SO BAD I CAN'T SLEEP,IT DOESN'T HURTS AS BAD WHEN I SLEEP ON MY BACK,BUT I CAN'T SLEEP ON MY BACK LONG.IF I SLEEP ON MY LEFT SIDE THE PAIN ISN'T TOO UNBEARABLE.I WAS WONDERING IF A STERIOD SHOT IN THE RIGHT HIP JOINT WOULD HELP.
THE DOCTOR I WENT TO DIDN'T HAVE THE NEEDLE TO GO TO THE JOINT SO HE PUT THE SHOT IN MY BUTTOCKS ,WHICH DID NO GOOD.

PLEASE HELP.

PATTY