Leg pain still after hip replacement 6 years ago
Hi, I'm 33 and have had both my hips replaced due to rheumatoid arthritis.  My first hip replacement was about 6 years ago and over the past 3 years I have suffered from left leg pain that can either be a dull ache (when I place weight on it) or more often a shooting type pain that starts near the hip and shoots down my leg.  I have had xrays and scans and the dr says everything looks good.  This pain is brutal.  It keeps me off my feet, which with 4 kids is difficult.  I had my hips replaced so that I could take care of my girls, of myself.  I am so frustrated with this leg pain that I get, and it is keeping me from everything.  My right hip is awesome, I pretty much just feels like it is my own.  

Has anyone else had this shooting leg pain after hip replacement?  Is there anything that can be done?